About the Service
If you are required to call a Random Alcohol / Drug Testing Hotline on a regular basis, Hotline2U can help!
Hotline2U will make the phone call for you each day, record the Hotline message, and send the audio recording to you via text message and email.
Hotline2U is a computer based technology that automates the process of calling your random testing hotline. Our software program makes the phone call for you each day at the scheduled time of your choice and it records the same audio message that you hear when calling the random testing system. A link to the audio recording is then sent to you via text message and email, so that you can listen to it at your convenience.
We Send the Random Testing Hotline Message To You!
BenefitsHotline2U provides several benefits:
- Get Peace of Mind by ensuring you don't forget to call the Hotline!
- Stress Relief; Hotline2U gives you one less thing to worry about!
- Compliance; not having to explain to your PO that you missed a required UA / BA / drug test because you forgot to call the Hotline
- Hotline2U saves a copy of previous Hotline messages in your history. Listen to a message anytime to ensure you heard it correctly
- A Backup Plan; we'll send the recording to multiple mobile numbers and your email address; so you'll have more than one way to check the message. Or have us send the message to a trusted person who is looking out for you!
CompatibilityHotline2U works with all random UA / drug testing systems:
- Sentry lines
- Color Code lines
- Letter / Alphabet / Number Hotlines
- Systems requiring your ID number to be entered
$5 / month
(14 day free trial included - no credit card required)
Here are two examples of what to expect when you receive the recorded message from Hotline2U via text message and email:
After signing up for Hotline2U, should I continue to call the random testing hotline myself? When can I stop calling?
Signing up for the service does not prevent you from also calling the random testing hotline.
It makes sense if you want to continue calling the random testing hotline for a few days at the beginning
of the free trial because it will give you a chance to verify that Hotline2U is successfully recording the
same message that you hear. In a short time, you will get adjusted to the new routine of receiving the recorded
message each day from Hotline2U and after gaining a better understanding of how the service works, you will then
feel comfortable enough to stop calling the hotline separately.
View all FAQs
Life after a DUI / DWI / Drug offense can be very difficult; involving huge fines, loss of Driver's License, ignition interlock restriction, Alcohol Education classes, lengthy probation, higher insurance rates, monitored sobriety, etc. Hotline2U was created by somebody who experienced this adversity first-hand and he used it as a wake-up call to make improvements. It became apparent to him very quickly that one of the strictest requirements, for individuals dealing with similar consequences, is making a phone call to a random testing hotline every single day within a certain time frame. And to avoid additional penalties, he needed help remembering to make the phone call each day at the correct time. Hotline2U became the solution!
You too can take back some control; let us handle this part for you!